Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Can my skin become immune to skin care products?

I have been using ProActive skin care for about a month and a half now. It works wonderfully! For about three weeks. Now I'm starting to break out again. Could my skin be growing immune to it? The same thing has happened with other products, I use them until they stop working. I'm 25, and would really like the acne to be gone.Can my skin become immune to skin care products?
I don't know the 'scientific' answer or anything, but I do know that the same thing seems to happen to me with both face and hair products. I was using ProActive, and while it helped a little, it wasn't great. I switched birth control pills b/c I think the pill I was on had a lot to do with my breaking out. I got put on Yaz and started using the Clean %26amp; Clear Acne Advantage Kit. That was a couple months ago, and now I only have one tiny tiny pimple!Can my skin become immune to skin care products?
oh that rlly sucks, i would go to the dermotalogist and talk


about it with her :] cuz if ur 25 u rlly do have problems with ur skin.





help me with my question, please? (:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
yes it happens to me too so im changin products liek every few months or so........
Hello~ Yes your skin can grow an immunity to a product. I have heard that has happened to many people that have used that product.





I am going to suggest you to try Acne Cleanser and AloeGlyC


Acne Cleanser you would use twice a day and AloeGlyC(exfoliate) start using just at night than work up to twice a day.


These products are ALOE based and are created by Doctor!


I have seen amazing results and long term!





If you would like to know more about these products you can visit www.lexlimdskincare.com
Yes. I frequently rotate mine, because it happens to me too.
  • white hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites