Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What are your favorite skin care products?

I have pretty good skin, I don't really get bad breakouts...maybe a spot every once in awhile. It's just sometimes my skin has a dull quality to it, and sometimes it gets a bit dry. Any suggestions?What are your favorite skin care products?
We have a revolutionary exfoliating glove called the Magic Peeling Glove庐. YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE THE DEAD SKIN COMING OFF when you use it!! It is 100% natural and works on acne, age spots, sun spots, rosacea and even cellulite. It makes your skin softer and more radiant than ever! Please visit our website at www.magicpeelingusa.com for more information including a product demonstration.What are your favorite skin care products?
Drink lots of water. Basically eat healthy. I have dry skin so i use a cream face soap (Dove). For around the eyes i will dab olive oil. This is great for wrinkles. The moisturizer i use is made by Loreal. Same with the make-up. For many years


i use to spend hundreds of dollars on Lancome products Over the years i have found out that home remedies work just as well. Sometimes i will use Vit. E , just bust open a capsule add to make up or moisturizer. Now I save lots of $ and my skin is always soft %26amp; healthy. Plus Lancome %26amp; Loreal are one in the same company. I also will make my own face scrubs, masks, hair moisturizers, and body scrubs. Brown Sugar and oliver oil mixed is my very favorite, you can add almond oil too. Try it, its great for face and body.
I absolutely LOVE Melba's Paradise Potions. I think she has the best skin care products! My favorite is the Lei Mink Antioxidant/Antiaging Facial Serum. It鈥檚 really made a difference and my face feels so refreshed. Plus it鈥檚 a great price too. You have to try her Satin Sheets hand and body cream, its the most luxourious lotion I have ever tried, it smells great, and its so good for your skin!!
honestly, people have suggested hundreds of products to me for my skin over the years, and having the same skin as you have described, i've only found one product that i'm comfortable with. i use olay daily moisturizer every day after i get out of the shower -- nothing else, and not the oil-free kind. it keeps my skin firm, moisturized but not greasy, and gives it a healthy glow. good luck, hope this works for you!
Get Cetaphil.. It's like the best! There isn't a strong scent, you can wash your face twice a day without irritation and it has a fairly big bottle so you won't have to buy one every month. To make your skin less dry, use moisturizer on your face after you shower.





鈾?Hope I Helped
I use Biore and I like it a lot. And they also have this moisturizer with SPF 15 that makes your skin very soft.
Noxzema is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites