Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What are some good Skin Care Products that will surley make your skin clear?

I can have bad breaks outs. I have tryed clearisal but that didnt work. I have clean and clear and under control but that isnt the bestt.!!!








I NEED HELPPP PLEASEE HELp!What are some good Skin Care Products that will surley make your skin clear?
Most Neutrogena products work really well. And there's always Proactiv, which works pretty well too. And if you use those and your breakouts go away, get the wave. :] I have it and it helps prevent my breakouts.What are some good Skin Care Products that will surley make your skin clear?
I bought my daughter proactive and it works fairly well but it pulls all of the poison out first so you have to deal with the bad before the good. I have always had not-so-great skin so it has always been a battle for me.
Try any of St.Ives scrubs %26amp; facewashes, trust me i've been using them for over a year, i used to have real bad spotty skin, but after using it for about 2 weeks my skin was VERY noticably clearer. :)
OK, if your break outs are bad and nothing is working then definitely ask your health care professional or dermatologist about retin-a, doxycycline (a form of tetracycline; a pill you take that STOPS break outs.), and Differin. They are all prescription and they all work great.





As for washing your face, use Cetaphil! It's a soft bar soap that cleans your skin without drying it out. You can get it anywhere and it's recommended by my dermatologist!





Good luck!
well i had some skin problems


and those drug store products do not work very well


if you have pretty bad skin


i recommend trying proactive (it works for some)


but if you have the money


theres this stuff called MD forte


which works well but it is a bit more than proactive
The best line for skin care is Peter Thomas Roth.I promise you there is nothing better.You can buy it online or at Ulta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites