Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What are the best skin care products for cleansing, exfoliating, etc. ?

I had my first facial yesterday and loved the way my skin felt. I want to start taking better care of my face but don't really know how. I am 28 years old. My skin is probably normal/slightly oily and I battle blackheads. Any reccommendations or advice would be appreciated.What are the best skin care products for cleansing, exfoliating, etc. ?
Try this routine it helped me a lot!!!





Morning- Wash face with only non perfume soap and water


apply diluted tea tree oil with a cotton wool bud to the affected areas leave on to dry.


Dont wear make up





Night- Wash face with water and non perfume soap


apply sudo cream onto spots leave on over night


http://www.britsuperstore.com/acatalog/S鈥?/a>


Once a week use a deep pour clensing face mask!!


eat 5 pieces of fruit a day.


Drink pleantly of water.


Your skin will be clear in no time!


Keep it up even when spots have gone :D





Your skin will be glowing in no time!











xxx





DONT USE CLEARISIL IT STRIPS SKIN OF NATURAL OIL THAT IT NEEDS use only natural productsWhat are the best skin care products for cleansing, exfoliating, etc. ?
A gentle wash with antibacterial soap, use 100% aloe vera gel to apply on the face afterwards, as the natural healing elements within the aloe vera will help your skin stay fresh and vitalized. Fresh salads, nuts, grains and fresh fruit should be included in your diet. Report Abuse

cetaphil products are good and safe for all skin types, both there skin creams and face wash is highly recommended, also st.ives apricot skin scrub is really very good for exfoliating your skin. and don't forget to drink water to stay hydrated.
Pretty much anything Neutrogena, and get something that says for normal/oily skin or blackheads.


For an exfoliater, you could get a St. Ives one, but don't use that more than once a day if your skin is very sensitive or dries out quickly.


These things aren't to expensive either...
I have an awesome product that has worked for me! It's Microdermabrasion from Mary Kay! Email me at ilike2shop@marykay.com and we can set you up with a Mary Kay facial. The best thing in Mary Kay is you can try it before you buy it! Please let me know where you are and I will set up an appointment with someone in your area if you are not in my area. :)
I swear by Philosophy's Microdelivery peel system. They're soooo effective at exfoliation... my skin improved instantly.
Dermalogica....kinda expensive but it works wonders :) for exfoliatin use skin prep scrub from dermalogica mix it with a little bit of water rub it in and wash off leaves my skin feelins lovely :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites