Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What organic skin care products should a 25 year old girl be using?

I went to the drugstore and felt so confused! Avalon, Burt's Bees, Juicy-something ....





I want natural facial products (particularly a cleanser and moisturizer) that will invigorate my skin, and not make me break out.





Any suggestions?What organic skin care products should a 25 year old girl be using?
I'm a busy person, constantly moving from place to place as i travel my skin is exposed, so i decided to use Devita Natural Skin Care - Daily Solar Protective Moisturiser SPF it gives my skin protection throughout the day. I'm happy with its effect and not only that its made from natural components which is very safe to use.What organic skin care products should a 25 year old girl be using?
You may want to try Nu Skin Nutricentials. They are probably the most nutural and best skincare products on the market today. Go to http://www.co2intl.nsedreams.com and check out the products.
I recommend to use dermaE because is the best organic skin care I ever tried and is not expensive, like other brands. I don麓t recommend Burt's bee because lives my skin dry and I break out every time I use there products. dermaE.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites