Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What skin care products actually deliver what they promise for the 40+ range?

Have normal skin %26amp; was wondering before I outlay a small fortune if anyone has a tried %26amp; tested brand that they would recommend cause they use it %26amp; have seen a huge difference in the condition of their skin or is it a waste of money %26amp; time altogether using anything? Does expensive necessarily mean a better product %26amp; if so which ones?What skin care products actually deliver what they promise for the 40+ range?
H20 +





This is absolutely amazing.. it helps a LOT.








BODY SHOP





This is great too...What skin care products actually deliver what they promise for the 40+ range?
neutragena
There is a product which I buy here in the US at CVS pharmacy I happen to like...it is called Lumene it is inexpensive and I like the results/feel it gives to my skin...





http://www.lumene.com/
my grandma is 83 and is OFTEN thought to be about 56 she uses roc, st. ives, and avon they are not to cheap or to expensive
DOVE PRO AGE IS DEAD GOOD COZ YOU GET DEODERANTS AND SOAP AND EVERYTHING IN IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites