Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What skin care products do you use on your baby?

Just curious what kind of lotions and creams and cleansers everyone else useson their babies/toddlers. I am also interested if anyone makes their own. I hear olive oil is good but I have not tried it. Also, my baby has eczema so if anyone can recommend any good products for it, that would be great!What skin care products do you use on your baby?
We use Johnson's Shea and Cocoa Butter Baby Wash and Lotion. It smells sooo good and moisturizers for 24 hours. Just a note: we had been using the lavender and chamomile when our youngest was small, but hadn't never read the back of it. It says that if the child has allergies it could make them worse. If we would have read the label, it would have saved some allergy trouble with him, considering he has really bad ones.What skin care products do you use on your baby?
I use Johnson's baby lotion on my baby, I use Gentle Naturals body wash for my toddler she has bad ezcema.
I love the Avene line with cold cream especially for sensitive babies http://www.aveneusa.com/consumers/soothe鈥?/a> It is paraben free. Check out the health food store too for lines like California Baby, Weleda (great oil) and of course Burts Bees. Plain olive oil would work well too, but just use a tiny bit as it tends to stain things.
I'm a mother of two with one on the way. I use and love Arbonne's Baby Care (ABC) for all of my children. I also give out gift sets to my friends and families that have small children or are expecting because I know that it's the very best for young and sensitive skin. Babies鈥?skin is prone to dryness and is easily irritated by ingredients such as fragrance and mineral oil that are found in many baby care products on the market. The ABC products provide intense moisture and assist the skin鈥檚 ability to retain moisture. Arbonne鈥檚 ABC line of products are:


鈥? Botanically-based and pH correct


鈥? Pediatrician and dermatologist tested


鈥? Non-sensitizing, non-irritating


鈥? Formulated without nut oils, mineral oil, or fragrance


鈥? Tear-free hair and body wash


鈥? Not tested on animals


鈥? Sunscreen provides broad-spectrum protection


If you would like more information or want to learn anything further, please feel free to visit my website or email me and I'll be happy to help you.
Johnson and Johnson is great





For dry skin I would use shea butter
I love Aveeno, skin relief body wash. It has natural colloidal oatmeal in it, Very Nice, works great. Me and my son use it for lots of little irritations. Hope that helps.
Johnsons
I use Aveeno for my oldest who has eczema and very sensitive skin, and Johnson's bedtime bath for my youngest.
Both our kids have very sensitive skin. We stear clear of any thing with soap in it. As for eczema cream i would recomend a product available over the internet. It is called David Hosking's hypoallergenic face and body balm. It has worked wonders on both of my childrens eczema which doctor creams couldn't clear up.


Check out this website:


www.hoskingspharmacy.com
I have 3 boys, 12 years 9 years and 15 monthes.





For my youngest, baby oil when skin is still wet after bath, then lather on johnsons bedtime lotion.





For my 9 year old, baby oil while skin is still wet and vaseline or dove lotion.





For 12 year old, baby oil while skin is still wet, vaseline or dove lotion.





Hope that helps. xoxo
I have also heard of warm olive oil too. For my baby I use johnson's bed time bath and lotion. I use a smidge of baby oil in the hair. For shampoo I use the johnson's lavender stuff. Then for diaper rash prevention I use palmers bottom butter. Not sure what to use on eczema. See if you can find something w/o a scent/dye. Look for something natural maybe bath and body works.
California Baby shampoo and body wash.


Weleda baby oil, after her bath, before drying her off.





I still use these on my 5 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites