Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What kind of skin care products should I use?

I'm 25 and I have aging but acne prone skin. I'm having a hard time finding a skin care regiment that works for my weird skin type. Any suggestions?What kind of skin care products should I use?
You may want to take a look at this site: http://www.makeupproducts.com/skin-care-鈥?/a> it has product reviews of different skin care products, ranging from acne treatments to anti-aging products. Not only does the site have product reviews but it also has a variety of brand names and products to choose from if you are interested in finding out other information about different skin care or makeup products.





Hope this is helpful.What kind of skin care products should I use?
I would suggest going with natural products that don't contain chemicals that can harm your skin. Check out this site http://www.skinantiagingsite.com/. You'll find great information on skin anti aging care there. Report Abuse

mario badescu drying lotion

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites