Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Has anyone tried these skin care products and know if they work or have suggestions?

Avon Lighten Up for dark circles around the eyes?? has anyone tried this product and seen good results for dark under eye circles?? Or does anyone know a product they tried that worked for under eye circles??


thanks!Has anyone tried these skin care products and know if they work or have suggestions?
I personally cannot use Avon or Mary Kay products ... I have very sensitive skin ... products by Nicole Miller work great for me. I don't have it with me so I'm not sure of the exact name, but Nicole Miller does have a great under eye cream.





Also, for makeup, I use every day minerals and they have a ';concealer'; (called Sunlight) that is specifically for hiding the under eye circles. I have used it and it does work.





Hope this helpsHas anyone tried these skin care products and know if they work or have suggestions?
I have not tried that particular product, but


mark. (Avon's daughter brand) has a new line of skincare products and the Light Bright hook-up - lighten %26amp; depuff eye gel would be perfect for your concern. The ingredients include cucumber, kiwi %26amp; lotus flower which are all great at targeting that problem area. The reviews so far have been very good. And it is very affordable ($8).
no i dont use Avon they test there things on animals





but for your problem try preparation h for hemorrhoids this works it takes swelling down for the other why not the eyes as well and all your fav movie stars use this as well only a small amount is needed and do at night before bed and don't get into eyes and wash hands after give it a try
I use Time to Go capsules from Beauticontrol...they have vitamin K in them and that's supposed to diminish the appearance of under-eye circles. Mine have gone, I don't look so tired anymore. If you need more info on how to get, email me thru here.
if you rubb ice cubes under your eyes for a minute it reduces dark cirlces

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites