Thursday, June 24, 2010

Any suggestions on acne fighting skin care products?

I am almost 30 years old and I STILL have acne. I tried Proactive, but it was not effective. Any other suggestions?Any suggestions on acne fighting skin care products?
I'm not really impressed with Proactiv either, to tell you the truth. Check out my source for some recommended anti-acne products.Any suggestions on acne fighting skin care products?
See a dermatologist for best results. They have pretty strong acne medicine, they can prescribe you, that's right for your skin type. They can also give you like medicated face wash, and stuff. It worked for my sister!
The only product that really works is ';Abrione's ';Vanishing Point 7.5';


you wont be dissapointed it may seem pricey but for the results you get it's really worth it



go to a dermatologiest. When i had acne the dermatologist told me to use cetaphill cleanser and moisturizor...I'll let you know which other 2 prescriptions he gave me
  • ie tab
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites