Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do you like Aveeno skin care products?

the clear complexion face products?How do you like Aveeno skin care products?
My experience with Aveeno products is they are great for sensitive skin but if you don't have sensitive skin, you probably could use something a little strong for your complexion. Here's what some other people think though: http://www.viewpoints.com/search?q=aveen…How do you like Aveeno skin care products?
I like the face wash and lotion a lot. The first one or two times I used them my face was slightly red but went away quickly ( I have very sensitive skin) and my skin really cleared up. Someone mentioned the smell, the lotions smells a little like grapefruit but is not too strong. I recommend you give it a try. Good luck!
Yea.. I tried the same product, aveeno clear complexion, and it absolutely did nothing for me. I used the soap bar and the lotion and I think the lotion actual made me breakout more. I don't know why... but it could of been something else... but you should try and see if it works for yourself.
I love Aveeno body lotion it really lasts throughout the day and it is not greasy and absorbs into the skin quickly. I also like the Aveeno eye brightening cream.
I use the ..positively radiant face wash, and face lotion and it works really nicely for me
I think they work pretty well, but they smell strange to me...
Ehhh, not a big fan. At least it's cheap though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites