Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Do Proactive Solution Skin Care Products really work?

I'm 18 and I have what I'd say is a medium amount of acne, it's not a lot, but enough! Does proactive really work? And I've heard that when you stop using it, your acne comes back worse, is this true? What else is a god solution to this amount of acne?Do Proactive Solution Skin Care Products really work?
I dont have that big of an acne problem, so i use it whenever i have some spotting. For me it works, even tho im not a regular everday user. Ofcourse, it might be different for you. My freinds and my younger aunt also use it sometimes and its worked for them most of the time.





Procactive or not, just do these two things and im sure that lil bit of acne will go away;


one- drink lots of water


two- wash your face more than twice a day, with a facewash made for acne removal.





Worked for me. Good luck!Do Proactive Solution Skin Care Products really work?
Proactive did not work for me.It made my face worst.I had to go to the doctor because it was actually getting worst. Report Abuse

I doubt it considering how Proactive solution does not exist. PROACTIV exists though and everyone I know who has used it has had issues. The people who are telling you that ';proactive'; works have obviously never used it and theyre lying their asses off.
I've used it for 3 years now and I wouldn't go a day without it. I've never found anything better, even knock-off Proactiv products. However, you have to continue to use it, or you'll tend to break out. I think your skin just gets so used to it. I love it though.
I would rather go with Cetaphil.
It does work... but you are kinda hooked for life. Remember in Catwoman, when Sharon Stone's character had to keep using that facial cream or else her face would deteriorate? It's the same kind of deal. I stopped using it because my acne was gone, only to find that my acne came back within days with a vengence. I believe that you should only use this product if you are willing to pay every month for it. If you want the cheap way to get rid of acne, just drink lots of water: it will get rid of acne and even give you a nice glow.
no, it made me break out worse. It dried my skin out really bad, I like the Johnson and Johnson clean and clear acne solution. It worked for me.
I have had 2 nieces and 1 nephew who had excellent sucess with Proactive. The trick is to keep using it!
It depends on the person, it works for me, but not for my sister.You have to keep using it steadily to prevent future breakouts.
Why don鈥檛 try to use ';Forever Living';? It's famous in worldwide %26amp; this brand is good for skin %26amp; health, my favor products are:


Eat %26amp; Drink: Aloe Drinks, Bee Pollen, Royal Jelly


Skin %26amp; body Care: All of them (especially Aloe Gel %26amp; Aloe Propolis Cr猫me)


Personal Care: Bright Tooth gel, Aloe MPD


Weight Loss: Garainia Plus, Lite Ultra


I use this brand around 2.5months, it鈥檚 really help me to improve my skin, less acnes, pimples %26amp; spots, click to SEE MY PHOTO use before %26amp; after, http://hk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/icutedidi/my_photos


Products information, Directions %26amp; register please kindly check as below website:


http://www.foreverliving.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/JoinView?langId=-1%26amp;storeId=10001%26amp;catalogId=80001


When join Forever Living is no need to pay any membership fee! Become a Distributor they will allow you to purchase the products at discount, at the same time please fill in my sponsor number: 852000812602. Hope can share with you %26amp; wish you have success business! Cheer!!
YES IT WORKS BUT YOU HAVE TO READ THEIR BOOKLET AND FOLLOW IT AND DEPENDING ON HOW BAD YOUR ACNE IS YOU HAVE TO KEEP BUYING IT MONTH AFTER MONTH UNTIL YOU FEEL YOUR SKIN IS GOOD THEN YOUR DONZZO !
proactiv DOESNT work for me . if u REALLY wanna get rid of your acne fast, use AcneFree. you can buy it at wal mart, target, walgreens, cvs, all those kinds of places. it's $18. it works good cuz it's made with benzoyl peroxide. and proactiv doesnt have benzoyl peroxide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites