Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I need an easy to follow skin-care regime and advice on which skin-care products I need to buy?

I am a 19 year old male with tired, pale, sensitive, oily, blemished acne prone skin, also I have dark red marks under my eyes that are wrinkled, and large open pores at the sides of face.


I have no idea how to improve my skin and it's depressing, I don't know which products to buy and in what order to use them, please if you can guide me in some easy to follow steps let me know what I need to do for healthier looking skin.I need an easy to follow skin-care regime and advice on which skin-care products I need to buy?
aww, don't be depressed. you're making me sad.





I would suggest something gentle for a cleanser, like cetaphil facial cleanser. (don't worry, it comes in a very unisexual bottle (= )





use that morning and night.





(most acne cleansers actually tend to aggravate the skin. and, if you do choose to use a medicated cleanser, choose one with salicylic acid, and let it sit on your face for a minute before washing it off; it wont work otherwise)





for a moisturiser, I would suggest cetaphil lotion, but if you're really having problems even after trying that, get EMU OIL. there is nothing so close to a miracle product, in my opinion. emu oil mixed with a bit of water works wonders, even on oily skin.





use a toner after cleansing, something like Nivea Alcohol-free toner will work fine. it will help clean and refresh your face, not to mention help tighten your pores.





For some natural ways, try using honey once or twice a week as a moisturiser. How: after cleansing, apply about 1 tsp of honey all over your face, and let it sit for about 5 minutes. wash it off gently, and pat your skin dry. honey works as a very good moisturizer, and it also helps with acne.





an egg white beaten and applied over your face for 5, 10 minutes will work as a temporary skin tightener, making your pores smaller.





in the end, a trip to the dermatologist may help as well. please consider it!





edit: I saw the post under mine, and i just want to clarify: Getting sun or tanning will NOT help your skin. The UV rays may just irritate it more and damage it, not to mention you would be ushering in potential skin cancer. The tan may conceal the blemishes, but the long term cons will be far worse.





please don't hesitate to ask for more help, my email is esther1993@yahoo.com. just put ';skincare help'; in the subject line and i will be happy to help!





hope this helped at least a bit! =)I need an easy to follow skin-care regime and advice on which skin-care products I need to buy?
dermatologist i have one and she is amazing. a peel will cost you about 250.00 but it will reset your skin.. having skin problems suck.. you'll look like you have a sunburn for a couple of days but afterwards your skin will be baby soft.. as for the redness it may be Rosacia the dermatologist has tea-tree products that help with that.. tanning isn't great for the skin.. but if you have bacteria in your pores which may be causing the acne, getting some sun or going to the salon will help dry that up.. and it's also good for depression..believe it or not. it isn't expensive to go to the derm and see what they say.. it may cost you much less than continuing to buy products that aren't going to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites