Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do I market my line of skin care products?

I started a line of Dead Sea skin care products 3 years ago. Despite all my efforts our sales are still low. I have a informative web site, I've posted every where on the net, I have a brochure I've mailed and emailed everywhere, I lost tons of money sending samples out. I've tried to recruit direct sales people as well as commission only business to business reps and I got no where. Is this just a failure business or what? I am working on a very small budget at this point and can't afford a national ad campaign should I just quit or what?How do I market my line of skin care products?
I've been successfully self-employeed for over 30 years. I realize you've spent a lot of time and money on your skin care products and probably won't like what I'm about to say.(You might want to get a consultation with a mass media marketing person to hear the truth of what I'm about to tell you. )





It is repulsive to think of the word ';DEAD'; when it comes to putting something on my skin when I want my skin to be alive and vibrant.





You might want to think of some other way to describe and label your products. Such as ';Skin Care Products from the Sea';.





Often times we get so in love with our products/inventions we don't grasp whether our approach is marketable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites