Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is the best skin care products for very oily/acne prone skin?

I am 31 and looking for something that will help clear up my skin and help lighten the scars. After I became pregnant with my kids, my body chemistry changed and I have been battling very bad acne on my face, neck, chest and back ever since. Has anyone tried the dermalogica line? I started using the Murad anti-bacterial body spray and that has helped on my chest/sholders, but not on my back.What is the best skin care products for very oily/acne prone skin?
i would recommend proactive. it really helps! you can also use proactive on your neck, chest and back areas to help reduce acne. the three step system helps reduce redness, acne, and leaves your skin less oily.What is the best skin care products for very oily/acne prone skin?
you can use clean and clear for oily skin that works but for best bet you have to use it in the morning and before you go to sleep everyday
Ive been using ProActive for the past year and haven't had a breakout or a glimpse of a zit. It is miraculous! Expensive, but miraculous and my skin looks and feels so healthy. Try it and you'll be addicted.
www.korres.gr
those astringents do help a lot with oily skin as it completely dries it out. then you'll need some sort of moisturizer with acne med in it to balance it out.
I LOVE Arbonne International. I recently went off my birth control pills and my teenage skin came back. I had to switch all of my make up, and tried everything from Avon to Proactiv. Arbonne is incredible. It is all natural. If you would like, I can give you a contact at Arbonne. She is wonderful, and always gives full size freebies!!
Hi


This link has some good information on skin care so here goes,


http://www.wellnesstalk.org





Good luck
I found that proactive works very well!
There may be something of use here.
Pro Active..nothing is better

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites