Thursday, June 24, 2010

Do any of you have recommendations on skin care products for oily skin?

Hi! I have oily skin, large pores, and lots of black heads on my nose and cheek area. I wanted to know about any skin care products that would help my skin to become less oily and that would help my pores to be unclogged so the appearance of the blackheads would be less, and maybe even shrink the pores too.


But I would like the recommended products to be reasonably priced, nothing pricey because I don't have that kind of money to be buying expensive products.


thanks in advanced!Do any of you have recommendations on skin care products for oily skin?
I have used a lot of different products for my oily skin. My favorite inexpensive find has been St Ives Medicated Apricot Scrub. Use every other day.





For more on how to take care of your oily skin, check out my buzz post at


http://buzz.prevention.com/community/sin鈥?/a>





Do any of you have recommendations on skin care products for oily skin?
I have oily skin too. Use Clean and Clear oil free Continuous Control Acne Wash, then when you face is clean apply Clean and Clear Maximum Strength Invisible blemish treatment. I use it every day and it works great! It is also really cheap. You can get both for under 10 dollars! Hoped this helped!
i would recommend acne stress control power scrub.


its one of the best products out there.


plus its cheap too.


like around 8 bucks.


it gets rid of ur breakouts in less than 2 days.


you use it once and you will see the diffrence.


google it. all you woould see is good reveiews.
use netrogena for like 2 weeks each night. it will disapear!! they have acne wash and blackhead scrub. it works awesome!








good luck!
There is a post here http://beauty-fitnesstips.blogspot.com/ With some home remedies that will help reduce large pores

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites