Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is truly the best cosmetic line for color and skin care products?

I am a college student and I am doing a report in my business class. I was wondering which make up line is really the best? I searched the best cosmetic line and everyone there said they were the best. Which one do you think is the very best?What is truly the best cosmetic line for color and skin care products?
i belive avon has the best not only cause i sell avon but because it is hyper-allerginic,and very affordable there also have a great line called mark hich is good for college students if you would like to earn more check out www,youravon.com/dmincerWhat is truly the best cosmetic line for color and skin care products?
probably Clinique...they make cosmetics as well as skin care items...there's Estee lauder, Lancome, Dior might have a skin care line, Neutrogena has both cosmetics and skin care...Shiseido, but too, I am not sure about that.
I like L脫real or even Lancom茅 and Clinique.


I like nothing else.


Max Factor is OK.Specially the lipsticks.
MAC is the best line for color(eyeshadows, glosses, lipstick, foundation etc.) Clinique has the best skincare products.
MAC.


HANDS down.
OK so everyone has an opinion but have you heard of a company called Artistry? this company is in the top 5 prestigious brands of skin care and cosmetics. it is number on on line and let me tell you it is truly the best out there! the own a microscope so strong that NASA uses the same type one to map the surface of the moon. Artistry uses it to map the surface and subcontainial layers of skin so that they can truly say their products work! they give all kinds of guarantees as far as skin clarity tone and many other aspects. don't take my word for it though you can check it out at www.artistry.com or also at www.vherr.qbeautyzone.com


the company is amazing and they are so sure of their products they offer a 100% money back guarantee! check it out for your self i would love to know what you think send me an email after your done with your research and let me know what you have found!
As far as Makeup- I love Color Me Beautiful's makeup lines


%26amp; for skin care I like Gale Hayman Products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites