Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What are good skin care products for really bad acne and pores?

It would be great if I could find these products in Wal-mart, Target... or some other store like that.





I have really bad acne and huge pores (blackheads), I think it is because of my make-up or this product I bought that is supposed to get rid of acne but just makes my skin greasy.





I tried so many things that don't work, and I'm starting to think that nothing works for me. So, it would be great if you have tried this product yourself and that it worked.What are good skin care products for really bad acne and pores?
cetaphil face wash is a good choice. well this product i used for a while and it didnt completely take all my acne away, but it definitely reduced it. however, my friend has been using it for about a year and her acne is completely gone. she still uses it just to prevent it. highly recommended.What are good skin care products for really bad acne and pores?
If you have really, really bad acne there is something called Accutane.. its really strong and u have to get it as a prescription..my bf used this and he said his face cleared up and hs was really bad. Proactive is okay I used to for a while but I had to just go to a dermatologist because after a year it stopped working for me. Just g to a dermatologist theyy will give you day cream that kills germs on you skin (and u can wear it with makeup), a night cream that will clear blemishes and pimples get smaller and smaller and will soon go away, and then an antibiotic that will kill the bacteria in your body so that you wont get any new breakouts. I use Lucidol it comes in like 1%, then %2, %3 5% then 10%. Im not sure but I think it contains benzoyl peroxide. Its going to kind of sting your face at first, jsut warning you, but it will work.


In my opinion the stuff in walmsrt and target arent strong enugh if you have REALLY bad acne.
proactive is the best.
neutrogena has a pore minimizing face wash


it really works


it makes your pores look smaller and makes acne a little less noticable
i personally LOVE proactive. its works really well and my skin is very nice now.
neutrogena is the best
The products from Zenmed are of very high quality and generally do what they claim they will. I highly recommend Zenmed products.





I am glad to receive Zenmed product as gift, it has worked great and I will order again from them. Happy to find an affordable acne treatment that really works. Acne is preventable, and Zenmed can help you stop it!
netrogena in the morning... cetaphil at night and then put a little differin gel on the bumps it works the absolute best!!! Differin gel is very strong so it works fast and you don't have to use very much at a time.
iI use Airbourn. Acne treatment it get rid of the zits but sometime my face get oily. But i think you should try it
I use a drug store brand called AcneFree, and feel it's comparable to proactive with a much cheaper price.


Look for ingredients with Benzoyl peroxide( bacteria killing) and salicylic acid ( to remove pore clogging dead skin cells). start your new regimen out gradually because to much of these ingredients can (WILL) be drying, and use more more frequently as your skin adjusts. Give this product a few weeks to work well.





Products I like to use:


AcneFree face wash and lotion


Neutrogena Acne Stress Control


Wal mart brand 10% benzole peroxide cream..for bad spots($1.98)


St. Ives oily/blemish prone apricot cleanser





I know how frustrating the fight is!! Good Luck!
Proactive


its highly recomended

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites