Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Can I use skin care products made for men on my face?

I am asking because at a recent trip to the drugstore, I noticed that the men's skin care lines are cheaper than the women's, and yet the ingredient lists read about the same. Can you recommend any products?Can I use skin care products made for men on my face?
Mary Kay cosmetics have products for men. Velocity would be a good start. Most of the products that are listed, men can use. Even the shave gels that we have, men can use.





Skin is skin and just because it looks like a woman magazine doesn't mean it's all for women. :)





Browse around on my website.Can I use skin care products made for men on my face?
Probably. I think they do that because maybe the smell is more masculine or feminine? i don't think it would do any harm to try, anyway.
skin is skin - it doesn't matter.
many times you are right-men's products are about the same...you just want to be careful with things like scrubs or acne treatments that contain salicylic acid or benzol peroxide...these products in the mens line tend to have the highest over the counter percentages of these products because men have tougher skin...if you have oily skin than chances are you can handle it, but proceed with caution...but many products like normal skin cleanser and stuff often times are pretty similar
What specific skin care are you referring to?








SHAVING - skintimate





FACIAL - Neutrogena
it doesnt matter skin is skin unless you have sensitive skin like i do then certain things will make you break out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites