Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Why are my skin care products giving me blemishes?

For the most part my skin has always been clear and I've never bothered with skin care products in the past, running water in the shower was about the extent of my regime. However I recently purchased a cleanser and toner in one and then I follow up with a moisturizer but my skin is worse than usual. What could be causing this?Why are my skin care products giving me blemishes?
I had the same problem like 1 month ago.


And a friend sent me this link:





http://xanergi.presentationexpert.com/stw/index.php?p=lpojp79f2e44143utirz





It tells about products like the one you tried.





I think it will help you to know more about this problem.





If you need more info about toxic ingredients in products.


Or about a good toxin free product, write him


he helped me a lot!


here is his email


gerboue@gmail.com





Take care!Why are my skin care products giving me blemishes?
your probably using too much chemicals, maybe you should look at the ingredients and directions next time you purchase or use one.=)
I have had problems like that most of my life. I think some peoples skin is actually allergic to some of the ingredients in these products. I find that I am better off without most of them. I think that advertising gets you using more than you ever really need. Keep clean like you did before.
Could be all the dirt in your pores are coming to the surface from the cleanser so you are now breaking out as a result. Or your skin is sensitive to whatever is in the cleaning product. I think you should stop using the cleanser, stick with your former routine and just use moisturizer after you clean your face. If you want to try a different product then look for one for sensitive skin or one that is hypo allergenic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites