Thursday, June 24, 2010

What are the best hair care / skin care products - lotions shampoos etc?

I'm planning to get my girlfriend some hair care / skin care products for her birthday. I don't want just average stuff, I want the BEST -- the stuff that will make her feel like her hair is healthy and shiny etc. And the lotion that is good for her skin and all that.





Is there a certain brand that's excellent? it's ok if I have to order it, her Bday is a couple weeks away still.





ThanksWhat are the best hair care / skin care products - lotions shampoos etc?
I wouldn't give her skin care products because that would be kind of offensive to some people, (like getting proactive if she has some acne, etc)





nexxus probably makes the best products though =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites