Thursday, June 24, 2010

Are Philosophy skin care products good and worth it?

I saw on different websites and also from people that philosophy products for face ( cleansers, protective creams, etc) are really really good. I have sensitive skin a little oily and prone to breakouts.. should I try philosophy or something else? thanks!Are Philosophy skin care products good and worth it?
I work at Nordstrom in the cosmetics department and I have tried MANY different face products. Philosophy is the only one that I purchased more than once. I use their face wash and moisturizer as well as their face mask/peel. I love it. I have oily/sensitive skin and this makes it look clear, healthy and matte. I say try it out!Are Philosophy skin care products good and worth it?
Try it for yourself and forget what people say..For years people kept telling me how great Biotherm was and when I used it for a month..it made my face rougher and the moisturizer for dry skin was terrible..





Ultimately, only your own skin can be the judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites