Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Does anyone know of good skin care products that are inexpensive?

My acne really isn't that bad, but I do get those big bumps on my face that are hard to get rid of. I am only fourteen, so I usually don't have that much money in my wallet, and my mom doesn't like to buy me expensive products, especially acne systems. Does anyone know good skincare products, such as cleansers, astringents, and creams that are inexpensive? And please don't suggest Proactive or anything like that, because my mom refuses to buy it for me.Does anyone know of good skin care products that are inexpensive?
There's a product that is a knockoff of proactive called acnefree. Although it does come in a set, you can just purchase the cleanser and forget the rest of it. I know Walmart and Target sell it. I live in the Midwest, and here, an 8 oz bottle will cost you about $5 and last you a long time. In addition to that, I would use an astringent of some kind. I'm always amazed at the extra stuff astringent gets off my face. I use Clean n Clear and that usually costs about $2. Good luck dear!Does anyone know of good skin care products that are inexpensive?
I have delt with acne for many years. I get those pimples that stay under your skin for months before coming to a head. I have recently been using a bar of dove soap and IT ACTUALLY HELPS, except ofcourse during that lovely time of the month.;) My skin is oily and dry with the dove i do not use any moisturizer or anything just the bar. What I do is lather it on my face and use my loafa to scrup (not hard though). Hope this helps you.
There's this brand called Rachel Perry, and it's a natural soap..you could try it. They probably carry it at a health store or even a grocery store.





Also, taking a multi-vitamin and drinking just a little bit of apple cider vinegar diluted in water(disgusting, but works incredible wonders) are also stuff that's cheap and literally has worked miracles for me and my bro, and we have acne pretty severe.
See if you can get cortisone shots for the huge acne cysts, if you have health insurance and can see a dermatologist. Cystic acne cannot just be fixed with any over the counter product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites