Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What are some reallly really good skin care products that help get rid of pimples scrars and blemishes?

i would like very clear smooth moisturized skin but i dont know which products work the best. i live in canada so plz no products that can only be bought in the states! i was thinking of getting neutrogena wav to make my skin soft but wut r some recremended products?esp(clean and clear,neutrogena...etc.) plz help =P =DWhat are some reallly really good skin care products that help get rid of pimples scrars and blemishes?
Murad Acne Complex....worked miracles for me...I had acne my whole life...well I am 21 now...now I don't even wear makeup and my face is really smooth!I love this stuff!! I am so glad my mom convinced me to get it..it is awesome....read more on their site! Hope this helps...it is the ONLY thing that worked for me that was inexpensive! Not even Proactiv worked!





www.murad.com or


www.acnecomplex.comWhat are some reallly really good skin care products that help get rid of pimples scrars and blemishes?
i love the tea tree oil facial wash from the body shop. i use it 3 times a week so i dont get pimples and the rest of the time i wash my face with the aloe face cleanser also from the body shop) and i uuse the aloe toner.. if you have a lot of acne you might wanna get the tea tree oil toner and moisturizer too





Wash your face twice a day with the tea tree oil cleanser for atleast a week and you will see good results!
Tetracycline. You need to go to a dermatologist, it is good to control acne and real skin problems which are caused by a bug, but, your family Dr. can also prescribe that antibiotic, it has been out a long time and is pretty cheap now. Professional can help you out the best. Over the counter things do not work if it really is acne and only a Dr. can tell you that for sure.
http://www.lancome-usa.com/skincare/clea鈥?/a>
I like Neutrogena, and I heard that Proactive is one of the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites