Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Can anyone recommend a good skin care products?

I am on the lookout for some new skincare products. My skin is sensitive and on the combination side. I currently use eve lom cleanser, clinique dramatically diffferent moisturizer and clinique moisture surge eye gel, along with bliss oxygen mask.


However I have been getting loads of spots lately which I have never suffered from. I was considering neals yard remedies, Korres or dermologica but unsure if they are any good?Can anyone recommend a good skin care products?
try one of thes skin care lines





St. ives


Neutrogena


L'oreal


OriflameCan anyone recommend a good skin care products?
First of all, I would stop using Dramatically Different Moisturizer!!! That stuff is awful!





I use all Clinique skincare products. I use Clinique Superdefense moisturizer, Turnaround Concentrate, and All About Eyes in the morning. At night I use Continuous Rescure Moisturizer instead of Superdefense. This works really well for my skin!!
Forget the products made to make a profit - go to your doctor and ask for diprobase - it is without doubt the best moisturiser you can get, ideal for sensitive/combination skin...
Hmmmmm 2 webs for you http://epictureperfect.net/





http://www.civantskincare.com/ my fav :)
I would suggest a paraben free and all natural product like Harnn %26amp; Thann. It is a top brand in Asia and is only now making it to North America... Their body butter is amazing!





http://www.canbuy.ca/thann
Paula s choice......www.cosmeticscoop.com The only products that made a big difference in my skin and trust me,i ve tried them all....
The spots are probably from the moisturizers, try not using them for a while. See if thats it.
www.cleanandclear.com


Check it out
i hear they are both good. Either would do great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites