Thursday, June 24, 2010

What are the best skin care products for over 40?

I have been hearing lots of good things about Olay Regenerist. That line has alot of products, so I was wondering what to use to cleanse and moisturize (daily). Have you tried the Regenerist line ? What do you recommend? Do you like/don't like it?. (I also have sensitive skin.)


Thanks!What are the best skin care products for over 40?
the body shopWhat are the best skin care products for over 40?
Before you purchase a bunch of different products, why don't you invest in a good dermatologist and let them tell you what is best for you and your skin type. They are the experts and by the time you spend the money buying all the different products you could have paid for the dermatologist visit. I have been seeing the same dermatologist for over 20 years and it is well worth the money and I have a feeling she has saved me alot of money over this time period. Since you have sensitive skin I would really think about this.
Hello,


I've tried many and I am trying StriVectom-SD amd it seems tp to be working well. I also tried Hydroderm and did not like it. It is to strong for my skin. I like to get samples first to see if i like the feel.





Hope this helps,


Dawn
I use Nutriumc re9 hydrating wash.Its made of all natural products that wont harm your skin An emollient, cream-based and pH-correct gel cleanser that thoroughly cleans, without stripping or drying. Renews skin surface while key RE9 elements target and deliver protection. This stuff is awsome and here is where I get my stuff. If you ask you can get the ingredients.http://myladybeau.myarbonne.com


I have used the regenerist line but it didn't work for me though. I won't use anything else now

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites