Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What skin care products would you recommend I use?

what products do you think are good for normal daily care, to keep skin soft, any moisturisers and exfoliating creams etc?What skin care products would you recommend I use?
That depends how old you are-


A good set of products are the nivea visage range, or if you are younger, the nivea visage young range would be good. You can buy a set of products from supermarkets.. boots or somewhere and they are about 拢5 each. I would reccomend getting a cleanser (either a liquid one or gel), toner, exfoliator, and a mousturiser for after words. I have used one of there tinted moisturisers which is great because it saves the need for foundation.


This routine works a treat if you use it daily :)


xWhat skin care products would you recommend I use?
http://www.skin-care-reviews.com/





http://www.girl-woman-beauty-brains-blog鈥?/a>
I love Aveeno products. I use their daily skin brightening cleanser and the moisturizer. It is great.
  • ie tab
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites