Thursday, June 24, 2010

Do you ever change skin care products and breakout? or is it just me?

I have been using Lancome for a long time - and of course, it is pretty pricey. So every now and then I say to myself that I want to spend less on skin care products. And sometimes I hear from some magazines / websites that brand names and drug store brands really don't have much differences... However, everytime I switch to other brands, such as oil of olay, I break out after a couple of weeks - is this normal?Do you ever change skin care products and breakout? or is it just me?
I have the same problem. I think it's because your skin becomes reliant on the Lancome, and pretty basically freaks out when your routine changes. Having switched brands several times, it always causes me to break out. It's quite a painDo you ever change skin care products and breakout? or is it just me?
yes.
yea its normal try aveeno foaming face wash it doesnt over dry or over moisturize
  • ie tab
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites