Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What would be the best type of skin care products for a person living in florida?

I do tend to touch my face and I get breakouts every now and then.What would be the best type of skin care products for a person living in florida?
I strongly disagree with the first two answers here- proactive is for ACNE. The term acne does not mean ';I get breakouts now and then and I want to prevent them'; it means ';I have red spots all over my face and I can't get rid of them.'; Using a facial cleanser that is too strong will only bring other problems like dryness and/or ichiness. I have recently started selling with a company called arbonne.





We offer a NO QUESTIONS ASKED 45 day money back guarantee, but if you are still wary, I can send you a free sample first, and you can order the product when you have used up the sample pack.


It seems to me like you need our RE9 anti-aging line, RECOMMENDED for ANYONE OVER the age of 25.





please visit my website:


nancyaharon.myarbonne.com





Also, I am running a THanksgiving week special- for the first 5 people who order an RE9 set, I will give you $50 worth of free product (OF YOUR CHOICE!)





If you would like to order without the Thanksgiving special, then please feel free to order product on your own directly from my website. simply follo the link, and then click on ';shop online'; That will bring you directly to the page that you need.


Thank You, and have a very sweet thanksgiving!


Ariela


ariela.aharon@yahoo.comWhat would be the best type of skin care products for a person living in florida?
Try the Serious skin care line by Jennifer Flavin Stallone (Sylvester Stallone's wife) they sell it on HSN. My son moved to Florida and had breakouts and I got him Murad and ProActive with no luck whatsoever. In fact, he broke out more with those products. Try the Continuously Clear line (by Serious Skin Care) They sell it on HSN.com it's cheaper than the other products and it works better.
You should read this article about naturally maintaining your skin beauty or regaining it if you have damaged the skin. http://www.healthmad.com/Nutrition/10-Su鈥?/a>
i live in orlando and i used proactive and soemtimes noxema and my face looks so nice and clean
Dove soap morning and night. I tell everyone. It works so good for everyone I know.
Murad or Proactiv for acne. Since the sun makes more oil and acne.
proactive
proactive

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites