Thursday, June 24, 2010

Has anyone found Be Fine Food Skin Care products work for them?

I recently bought the moisturizer and clay mask from CVS and found it helpful for me (I have dry skin, acne, allergic to fragrances) and wonder if there is anything wrong with it because I have never heard of it before and do not know too much about it other than what is on the box.Has anyone found Be Fine Food Skin Care products work for them?
Hi i have every be fine food skin care product from CVS. I have both lip treatments and they are both great. My lips have never felt this soft and smooth before, the lip serem with chamomile and beets adds a natural tint to your lips and can be used as frequently as a lip gloss. The other lip serem gently buffs away dry dead skin from your lips and also adds a natural tint. It is best to use them both together. I have the night cream, toner, neck cream, eye treatment, pore scrub, lotion, brown sugar and the mint scrubs, and the clay mask. This is the best skin care line for your skin. It is great because they use vegetables and foods that help a certain part of your skin. I have the clay mask and it works great, i can feel the difference in my skin its softer and smoother and all around more healthy. The scrubs are great as well, they remove dirt and oil deep down in the skin, unclogging pores and clearing acne. I haven't had any problems with any of these products so far and I've been using them for about 3-4 weeks. The lotion is great! My skin looks 100% better and feels very soft. It also protects from the sunlight and can be used as a sun protectant, which the sun causes many types of facial damage- acne, redness, dryness, and pimples. The toner wipes out black heads and replenishes the skin for a clean feeling. It tightens the face and smoothes the skin. Almost all of theses products are fragrance free. I used to have dark circles under my eyes, and i started using the eye cream and in about 2 days they were gone. I recommend this brand to anyone, and i think the reason why no one has really heard of this before is because i have only seen them at CVS and no where else. It is a fairly new brand. I hope this helped.Has anyone found Be Fine Food Skin Care products work for them?
I manufacture and distribute a full body lotion and yes that includes the face.. I will be more than happy to send you a free sample.. I developed the lotion to be a hand cream but after giving samples to several others and discovering that it has amazing healing qualities for people with dry skin, psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis I began to test it for those ailments. I don't know if it will do anything for acne but I would love to find someone such as you who will test it for me and tell me if it works.. currently we are building a website ';from the mist .com'; it is in place but under construction.. my e mail is amservusa@cox.net.. I will be happy to send you a four ounce bottle for testing.. the name of the product is essentia-lx. All I need is an address. NO money, no credit card, no promise, no nothing.. just provide me with an address and I will send it.. once you get it, you can reach me at any of several numbers I will provide.. JW Horne

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites