Thursday, June 24, 2010

What can I use to have clear skin, when I have sensitive skin that's allergic to most skin care products?

The doctors are useless so don't suggest that. Anything OTC I can use to avoid/prevent breakouts? (currently the only soap I can use that doesn't turn my face red and dry is a yellow bar soap called Purpose)





Thanks!What can I use to have clear skin, when I have sensitive skin that's allergic to most skin care products?
Amazing results can be had by washing your face with all natural Basic-H and then apply Herbal Blend Multi-Purpose Cream.





Hope this is helpful and feel free to contact me with questions.What can I use to have clear skin, when I have sensitive skin that's allergic to most skin care products?
use cetaphil, dove or neutrogena soap-they're all very mild and have frangrance free things too.
Sea Breeze for sensitive skin and a little cortisone cream all OTC.
I have allergies too and I use Clearasil Daily Face Wash for Sensitive skin. It has never caused me any problems, so you might want to give it a try.





Also, try Aveeno products. They are specifically designed and made to be hypo-allergetic, so it's excellent for people with sensitive skin and allergies. Aveeno can be a little pricey, but the products are excellent. I especially love, Aveeno Ultra-Calming Lotion to moisurize my face, it stings a little with the first couple of uses, but the burning itsn't too intense and it doesn't last long. The lotion makes my skin soft, it doesn't have an oiley residue, and it absorbs quickly. You only need to pump the dispenser once and it's enough for your whole face so the bottle lasts for a while. The only problem, like I stated before is that it's a little pricey, it's about $16 for a 4oz bottle, but it's well worth spending the money on.





Here's the Aveeno website, so you can get more info on their products. http://www.aveeno.com/index.jsp





You can use their Skin Care Advisor to choose your skin type and see what products they recommend.





And, no, I'm not a spoksperson or affiliated with Aveeno in any way. I just like their stuff!!!
Hve you tried oil of olay products??? They are supposed to be good for sensitive skin. I do believe they have a sensitive skin line as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites