Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is there a place that can reproduce a skin care products?

I know some places can reproduce make up and purfume that has been discontinued, but I was wondering if there is a place that will reproduce a face mask that used to work wonders on my skin. I live in the Cleveland area, but if you know of a place out side of Cleveland still let me know. Thanks.Is there a place that can reproduce a skin care products?
I too was devistated when I couldnt get that anymore! I finally found one that works just as great....I know hard to belive...lol.





I was in Chicago and I stopped in to this place called H2O+. They gave me a bunch of samples and I used them at the hotel...the next day I went and bought 200.00 worth of their products!





Its their sea mineral mud mask (purify)





I also love their Face Oasis Hydrating treatment





Let me tell you my face has never been smoother, and it just glows.





They also have a raspberry guava body scrub and body cram that smells so amazing.





Give it a try. A lot of people sell the sample sets on ebay, and sometimes H20+ has a sample set for sale.





I hope you like it as much as I do!








:-)





PS I know it didnt fully answer your question about places that reproduce the cream, but I think this option, if you like it may be less expensive! :-)Is there a place that can reproduce a skin care products?
If you suffer from mild, moderate or even severe hemorrhoid symptoms, try ZENMED ZIRO it really works. There are a variety of treatment options for hemorrhoids, including temporary reliefs but ZENMED ZIRO works effectively on all types of skin. ZIRO Hemorrhoidal Treatment is a Naturally Powerful Way to Heal Hemorrhoids Thanks zenmed.com for such a great product. I am glad to receive Zenmed Ziro as gift, it has worked great and I will order again from them. Happy to find an affordable hemorrhoid treatment that really works.
most of these reproduced products do not contain the same ingredients as the original ones. dont try it coz it might not work the same way. buy a new product that has the same ingredients even if the name is different. its not the name that works in a product, its the contents.


besides products r discontinued 4 a reason, may b it has side effects or may b they found a better recipe 4 the samr product. dont take chances.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites