Thursday, June 24, 2010

At what age should I start using anti-aging skin care products?

I just turned 26 and I'm wondering at what age I should trade in my regular moisturizer with sunscreen for an anti-aging one with sunscreen and a night anti-aging moisturizer.At what age should I start using anti-aging skin care products?
Which ever age you truly start to age and get wrinkles. Usually its around your 30's.At what age should I start using anti-aging skin care products?
I was 23yrs old when I started using anti-aging cream for my face. I think you can use it when you think it's the right time. I would suggest ROC anti-aging cream, it has sunscreen plus you can use in the morning and at night. Report Abuse

I use anti-aging stuff already and I'm only 21. My friend sells Mary Kay and at one of her parties she went on and on about how your skin starts to lose elasticity at 22. I freaked and bought some anti-aging moisturizer and eye cream. It's more expensive, but I like it better than the stuff I was using before.
You should start now
It's never too early! We start losing elasticity and collagen in our skin from day one... so it's never really too early to start preventing wrinkles. It's much easier to prevent than correct damaged skin. Sunscreen is a must, daily. Even if you think you're not out in the sun much the little bit of incidental exposure you get is doing more harm than you think. One product that is great for prevention is Vitamin C. Not all Vitamin C's are created equal so make sure you get one that is L-ascorbic acid, the only form of C the skin can use. SkinCeuticals has VERY nice C Serums.
Most skin damage happens in your 20s.
round this age if u are concerned! try regenerist it was chosen best in a blind study! i use olay regenerist products they have a good moisturizer with sun screen! 4 daytime and also one 4 night! (works as u sleep)
The time you see wrinkles on your face. If your parents are alive, ask them at what age they got wrinkles, and start like a year before.
I started mine at 30..good to take care of yourself from the start
you should start as early as possible to prevent wrinkles and aging signs from the start

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites