Thursday, June 24, 2010

Why do we use skin care products?

I mean there are thousands of brands out there. I can use normal water to wash my skin anyway. Is there benefits using skin care products?Why do we use skin care products?
I never ever gave it much thought - until I started to turn 35 and lines appeared - this past year I have learned a tremendous amount about skin care and all the crap some brands use.


(Petroleum or mineral oils)





I really suggest investigating pure and natural products -


every thing is so individual so what I suggest may be wonderful but you may not think so - water is good but you need to get off impurities in the skin - men shave so they remove things - with soap/creams - it's important to moisturize too - we lose so much from the sun, and wind.


Sounds crazy but suddenly father time shows up and you may regret not adding some spf or eye cream -


I am all about a hydrating soap, toner and eye cream


and repeat at night with a night cream.Why do we use skin care products?
yes because the facial cleanser washes away bacteria and tightens the pores fighting away the new bacteria.
Rosacea is a common skin condition that affects mRosacea is a common skin condition that affects many Americans, but it can also spread to the eyes and cause a constant gritty, burning sensation. I have dry skin and have fought with rosacea all my life. I have been in search a product that works on my skin, I am now 37 and I finally found it. I use the ZENMED Skin Support System - Dry Skin and I saw results in days! I recommend it to anyone who has suffered through various dermatologist prescribed Reasonably priced and very effective acne solution.
we use skin care products to care for our skin( =
Because we are vain and have EGOS.
Moisturizing is the most important thing to do and regular soap doesn't do this when cleaning. I have a friend that looks older than he is due to not taking care of his skin. He just didn't know when he was younger.
We use them to maintain our skin hydrated and in the form that its meant to be, healthy, soft, vibrant etc





Read the 'Did You Know'; page of this website it gives you a lot of insight of skin needs, function and a skin care program - it is very good.





http://www.bodycarebymg.com/page/982375
Cause we all want to be beautiful...
Depending on the purpose, they wash away bacteria that simply water cannot. If it has Salicylic Acid, it helps dry up and prevent acne, etc. If you only ';washed'; your face with water every day, you would not be cleansing your skin. Different products are used to help different types of skin problems.
Water doesn't clean away odors or dirt from you skin you need soap and water to make you look and feel fresh and clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites