Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What skin care products compare to Mary Kay?

I've recently tried some of the samples of the time wise three in one. as well as the microderm abrasion and lotions.. I am in love, I know now I need to switch products but Mary Kay is just too steep in price. Is there something out there I can get great results that is comparable?What skin care products compare to Mary Kay?
Clinique products are wonderful. Cliniqe is one of those examples of you DO get the quality you pay for. They not only have a wonderful assortment of skin care products and lotions, but they also have light hypo-allergenic make-up. You can purchase from their web site or from a department store that carries them like Belk, Bloomingdales, Saks Fith Ave, Dillards, and lots more. They are listed in the Clinique Counter Locator on the website.What skin care products compare to Mary Kay?
Votre Vu, Products are amazing, all natural and organic, just launched this September. Products in this line are far superior than any I have ever tried.They are French born and only sold to upscale salons till now. If anyone would like to try these scrumptious products


visit www.votrevu.com/chrisa Report Abuse

Comparable products are the same price or more expensive. Especially the Microderm. The one thing people don't realize at first is how little of the product you need and how long it will last you.


Have you considered having a skin care class or other type of party to get free product or perhaps Even becoming a consultant? That's why I started for the product discount 3 years ago it turned out to be the best decision for me with in a year I was pregnant and able to quit my job now I am a full time mom and part time Mk consultant earning my first free car. It is great to work part time hours and make full time money while havong fun:)
If you have a consultant, hold classes for her by bringing different guests to get the stuff for free. That's what I tell my customers and they do it.





If you don't like being a hostess or having guests over, then sign up in Mary Kay to get the stuff half price.





Don't confuse quality with price because as a general rule, you'll get what you pay for and it doesn't always turn out to your best interest.
Why don't you see if your consultant will give you free product or discounted if you host a party? Or, if you aren't in the same town, host a catalog/online party. Also, many consultants offer payment plans. Lastly, if you sign up, you receive a 50% discount! So, those are a couple choices. Don't give up because of the price. If a product works for you, then I am sure you can find a consultant that will help you out. I always do that for my good customers and it pays off for both of us. Most good reps feel the same way.
babylotion
Neutrogena, and you can get it at Wal-Mart or Target or any pharmacy. Its almost as good as my favorite, which is Clinique.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites