Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Where can I get natural ingredients or herbs to make homemade recipe skin care products for myself?

Online or what I may miss at the mall?Where can I get natural ingredients or herbs to make homemade recipe skin care products for myself?
First, find recipes. Then look on-line for sources. Many places sell various oils and essences, even health food stores. But you can probably get better prices on-line.Where can I get natural ingredients or herbs to make homemade recipe skin care products for myself?
spend some time at the library


the idea would be herbs and beauty aids


back to nature and traditional skills..


???


This is cooking
GO TO ONE OF THOSE HEALTH FOOD STORES OR AN ORGANIC MARKET THEY SHOULD HAVE WHAT YOU RE LOOKING FOR IF NOT THEY WILL DIRECT YOU SOMEWHERE ELSE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites