Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is it OK to store skin care products in the bathroom cabinet?

It says on all my skin care products' package that the product should be stored in a cool, dry place, but once I open and start using the product, I always keep it in my bathroom cabinet, which is directly above the bathroom sink and next to the bathtub, does it mean that it's not an ideal place to store the skin care products(as its not always dry in the bathroom)? Where do you store your products? Is it OK to store them in the bathroom cabinet?Is it OK to store skin care products in the bathroom cabinet?
i dont know it's good or not but i always leave them there....Is it OK to store skin care products in the bathroom cabinet?
Are you older enough to vote? If you are I recommend that you abstain as you can not make a decision over whether its OK to store skin care products in a cabinet. So you are unable to decided on who should be in the government cabinet ;)
Well as long as these products are not continuosly exposed to high temps it should be fine.
Its okay to store it there. I store mine on my dresser well I don't really have any products I just have like four.
Same...
i do that, i dont think its a big problem
  • ie tab
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites