Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do you get more people to apply as volunteers to test skin care products.?

I volunteer at http://testitforfree.com and I need more people to apply so I can get the stuff free. How would I get more people to apply? If you apply can you say that evaon sent you.How do you get more people to apply as volunteers to test skin care products.?
I checked your profile to make sure this isnt spam.





If you really want people to cme to your site and mention your name, I guess you would have to advertise the company. I looked at the site Testitforfree.com and its all skin care and beauty products.


If you had some things for cars I would tell friends about it, but I will let the ladies know about it.





good luckHow do you get more people to apply as volunteers to test skin care products.?
dfg
I like the site evaon and your name.





I would put up signs and advertise at school or the papers. Lot of guys wont probably sign up, they should





Again thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites