Thursday, June 24, 2010

What are some good skin care products for me?

I'm 13 years old , and I have Normal/Combo skin .





I want to maintain a good clean face so I don't have to repair it when I'm older .





Me %26amp; my mom are going to Rite Aid, Target, and Walgreens tomorrow so I might have a chance to buy some of them .





I need a good cleanser , exfoliater, moisturizer .








Keep in mind a kid like me doesn't have much money, thanks .What are some good skin care products for me?
i would say to use clean and clear foaming facial cleanser it really does work i use it it works in about 3 to 4 days 5 days tops i know they have it at walmart , target and maybe WalgreensWhat are some good skin care products for me?
Good you know your skin type.If u r short of money then why dont u try some home products for your skin care. I can vouch that they r going to be much effective


For cleansing u can use sugar or dried orange peels as exfoliaters and then use milk or home cream as toner, even glycerine with rose water works wonder.


Above all this have a good routine of drinking lots of water and wahing face as many times as u can.


Have adequate sleep and sleep with no makeup on
Have u had this new cleanser the Added Neutrogena Wave? it's really good and it does help to make ure skin good and clear =]





And ProActiv too

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites